Rules and regulations
Amaruflix Drive-In Theater Rules to Better Protect Everyone’s Experience
Our rules are here for your safety as well as the safety of others and our staff. We want to ensure everyone in attendance has a safe and enjoyable evening. Failure to follow these or other rules for the Theater can and will result in ejection from the Theater without a refund.
STAFF & MANAGEMENT
- Employees and security will remain on the grounds at all times for the safety of our guests. PLEASE NOTE we will soon have a Greenwood Private Security Officer on duty.
- For questions, comments, or concerns about the staff or operations, please email us at email@example.com or call the manager’s office at (517) 449-3866. (Note: This email is not for movie listings. Please follow us on Facebook or visit our website at https://greenwooddistrictstudios.com)
- Dead battery? NO PROBLEM; just find a staff member and we’ll get someone out to assist you.
MOVIE TIMES & INFORMATION
- Visit our website at https://Amaruflix.com or https://greenwooddistrictstudios.com
- Sign up for our newsletter on our website for the latest updates.
- Follow us on Facebook for our postings and events.
- Follow us on Twitter @Greenwood_DS
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (not for movie times)
- Most of the time our movies will change on Friday. There may be some adjustments from time to time, so be sure to check for the movie listings and times before you leave the house if you have a specific title in mind. We try to have everything posted to our website, Twitter, and Facebook by the end of the day on Tuesday.
MOVIE PROGRAMMING & BOOKINGS
- We play mostly G, PG, and PG-13 rated movies. But several times a year, there are those R-rated movies we feel are so good, we must play them instead of losing out.
- REMEMBER THAT ANYONE 17 OR UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OR ADMISSION WILL BE DENIED TO ANY “R” RATED FILM!
- Management has the right to refuse service/admission to anyone at any time for any reason as they see fit.
- See website for ticket pricing: https://greenwooddistrictstudios.com/shop2/
- First come, first served!
- If you want to use the parking space adjacent to your car for your lawn chairs or dome covering (without obstructing others’ view), you can do this by paying a $10 fee either at the ticket office when you come in or from one of the lot attendants.
- Children ages 5 & under are admitted FREE.
- We do accept MOST major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), and of course cash.
- Please hold onto all tickets you are given at the gate. You will need these in case you are approached by security. These tickets are your pass into the theater; do not lose them. If for any reason you leave the theater, you MUST pay to re-enter if you cannot provide the attendant at the gate with your tickets.
- If you wish to watch a movie on one screen, and then watch a different movie on the other screen, you must pay for each movie for each person as you come in. The movie companies do not allow crossovers from one screen to the other, therefore you must purchase tickets to each screen.
- If you are caught sneaking in, this is considered theft. You have several options. 1) Pay for two tickets for each person that snuck in, and one additional ticket for each other person in the car that paid at the gate, making a total of two tickets per person. 2) Leave without a refund. 3) Be arrested for theft and have your vehicle impounded, and be escorted off the property for criminal trespassing. This action is theft from not only the Theater, but also the distributors, the studios, the actors/actresses and crews of the films. It costs millions to make the movies, and the studios expect us as the exhibitor to collect as much as possible in revenue.
REFUNDS / RAIN CHECKS
- NO REFUNDS are given once you are 30 minutes or more into the show.
- Refunds are given at the manager’s discretion.
- If a severe thunderstorm or heavy rain occurs, making it impossible for you to stay and enjoy the movie, we will give you a rain check if you haven’t been able to see at least 30 minutes of the movie. Be sure to hold onto your tickets. We can’t offer you a rain check if you don’t have your tickets.
- If a power outage or such act of nature, or technical difficulty beyond our control occurs, we will offer rain checks. The passes will be good until the date the manager chooses, usually not less than 30 days.
- PLEASE pay particular attention to the information you receive at the gate which pertains to our PARKING POLICY.
- If you have a large truck, van, or SUV, chances are you will not have to park all the way in the back, depending on how big your vehicle is. We have a specifically designed parking policy that allows different size vehicles parking access all the way to the front of the screen, assuming you are not too big of course. Make sure you park where you’re told to at the gate.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our parking policy is in effect on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, and most holidays and holiday weekends. It is in place to ensure that everyone will be able to see the show. We CANNOT make exceptions to our parking policy, even if you are with someone in a different sized vehicle than your own. Please come early; if you arrive late, please do not expect to get the best spots. Raised hatchbacks or lift backs must not be raised any higher than the roof of the vehicle so as to not block the viewing angle of the vehicle behind you.
- Each vehicle is entitled to one parking space. If you sit outside your vehicle, please do not occupy another parking space (unless purchased); this includes your chairs and blankets.
- For the safety of everyone, all blankets, chairs, etc., must either be in front of your vehicle or beside your vehicle, not occupying or overlapping into the other space, so the other guest beside you has the same amount of room. This will be strictly enforced.
- We do not allow anyone to sit on top of their vehicle for any reason. This is a big safety concern. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- When you park your vehicle, please make sure you are parked centered with the pole, and that you are not hanging out into the aisle way. This way you will avoid getting hit by cars coming in and out.
ON THE GROUNDS
- The SPEED LIMIT on the lot is 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES!!! PLEASE watch for children!
- After dark, please use only your parking lights, so your headlights don’t disturb people watching the movies. You may want to consult your car operating manual on how to do this. Drivers are responsible for making sure all passengers are inside the vehicle, and that no other patrons are in the way before moving their vehicle or leaving the theater.
- FOOTWEAR IS REQUIRED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is NO RUNNING or HORSEPLAY on the grounds or buildings (this includes parking lots, restrooms, snack bars, etc.) This is for your safety and the safety of others.
- AGAIN, the SPEED LIMIT is 5 Miles Per Hour!
- We do allow motorcycles. Motorcycles will be permitted as a car and expected to follow the same rules. We ask that you arrive early as not to interrupt the show after start time.
SHOW TIME / BOX OFFICE TIMES
- Movies will play as scheduled, rain or shine. even in thunderstorms. We will run the show no matter what as much as we can. Frequently, threats of rain do not materialize or the rain stops. Some people don’t mind “watching” the movie with the wipers going. We ask that you hang in there until you see what the weather is going to do.
- We will make every effort to get everyone in before the start of the actual feature.
- Box office is online:https://greenwooddistrictstudios.com/shop2/
- Please make sure you check the postings and events for the exact times. We ask that everyone arrive prior to the start time as it does take some time to get through the line on a busy night. Please do not expect to arrive just before show time and get right in, as it will not happen. We will be very busy on the weekends.
- Dogs are permitted on the grounds as long as they are well behaved, non-aggressive, and remain quiet.
- We ask that you please remember to clean up after your pets, and dispose of their waste in the designated areas. Please don’t leave their business at our business. Remember to bring the pooper scooper.
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times. No exceptions per City Code.
SPEAKER & RADIO SOUND
- You can tune in through your car radio (TBA) to listen to the movie.
- You can use a digitally tuned radio to listen to the movie. (TBA)
We ask that you keep your stereo to a reasonable level for your family, as not to interrupt anyone around you.
- Don’t worry! If your battery happens to die, we have staff that will be willing to give you a jump for FREE.
WATCHING THE SHOW
- Car engines can tend to be noisy and put out a lot of fumes and odors and just cause a nuisance. Car engines MUST be turned off as other guests may be sitting outside their vehicles trying to hear the movie, and we don’t want to interrupt anyone.
- If you must talk, please do not carry on a loud conversation or cause a disturbance. We suggest that you turn the ringer on your phone down, and if you must use it, please talk quietly or walk away so as to not disrupt your neighbors.
- Smoking is permitted, but only if your smoke is not disturbing others. If cars are parked next to you, please refrain from smoking. If you must smoke, please walk over to an area where there is nobody within 10 feet of you. Or you can smoke in your car and put your windows up.
- Car horns are just a pain and do nothing but irritate the audience and staff while trying to work on complex equipment when there is a problem. Please be patient and don’t honk.
- We ask that once the movie starts, any gatherings you may be having come to an end, as not to distract our other guests or cause disturbances.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food & Beverage options will be available for purchase. This may include food trucks, a popcorn stand, and delivery orders from one of our nearby restaurants.
- Feel free to check out our website to see available options as the drive-in opens for the season. If we don’t have something that you like, feel free to bring something you do like; we don’t mind. However, we hope you will show your support and buy something at the drive-in while enjoying the movie.
- Laser pointers are not permitted at any time. If you are caught with one, it will be confiscated, or everyone in your party will be asked to leave. YOUR CHOICE!
- Do not throw objects of any kind at the screen, buildings, cars, people, or at anything else for that matter.
- We have a wheelchair accessible restroom.
- We do have parking spaces reserved for cars with handicap placards or a handicap license plates. Some spaces are van accessible.
PERSONAL PROPERTY/PERSONAL INJURY & LOSS
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY, ALL, OR PART OF any personal property damage or loss, or personal injury WHATSOEVER, ON OUR LOTS.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for motor vehicle accidents.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items including money and personal property.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for medical injuries or accidents.
FROM THE STAFF/MANAGEMENT OF THE AMARUFLIX DRIVE-IN THEATER AT GREENWOOD DISTRICT STUDIOS – THANK YOU! ENJOY YOUR EVENING AT THE DRIVE-IN!